Woodham Walter Parish Council are responsible for the care and upkeep of the street lights in Woodham Walter.
Reporting a fault
If a fault is an emergency (likely to cause severe injury or immediate risk to life) please report it immediately to the police.
Otherwise you will need to report the fault to Woodham Walter Parish Council. You can either report it by email to Parish Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 222595 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
When reporting a fault, it is essential the following details are provided:
- The street light location
- The problem (lamp out, dim, on during the day, damaged column, column door missing etc.)
The following is a list of the street lights and locations for which we are responsible:
- Brook Close (Outside Holbroc)
- Church Hill (Church Corner)
- Rectory Road (Junction of West Bowers Road)
- Rectory Road (Outside Village Hall)
- Rectory Road (Outside Almshouses)
- The Street (Outside Ferndale)
- Mead Pastures (Opposite No.5)
- Mead Pastures (Outside No.15)
- Top Road (Outside No.4)